An exciting opportunity exists for a senior PR professional to join the expanding tide.pr business as an Account Director based in Melbourne.
tide.pr is an award-winning boutique agency specialising in public relations, influencer marketing, and event management with offices located in both Melbourne and Sydney. We work with much-loved Australian and international brands spanning fashion, beauty, books, FMCG, lifestyle, and events. We have a strong focus on sustainability and love shining light on brands that are committed to making the world a better place. tide.pr is part of the Hardie Grant Media network – a collective of agencies that allow clients to have unique access to a full marketing offering.
Reporting directly to the agency Managing Director, you will need to have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within the PR and marketing/communications industry. This role will play an integral part in the tide.pr leadership team. You will need to have extensive PR experience, strong account management skills, a knack for business development, a strategic mindset, and the drive to assist in successfully expanding the agency. We are seeking a creative, passionate, and hardworking individual that is determined to succeed. Someone who is hungry for a challenge and wants to take their professional career to the next level.
KEY SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• 5-6 years PR experience (Account Director agency experience preferred)
• Advanced account management skills
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Great written and verbal skills
• Strong media connections and relationships
• Strong influencer connections and relationships
• Account management
• Campaign management (PR, events, influencers, social media)
• Client service
• Strategy development and roll out (PR, events, influencers, social media)
• New business acquisition
• Reporting (social media, events, PR, Influencer)
• Staff management
• Manage client accounts and service
• Oversee campaigns from brief to implementation and roll out
• Ensure the success of each account, be results-driven in approach
• Develop client and new business strategies
• Develop press materials (press releases, biographies, media alerts etc)
• Manage public relations and influencer marketing campaigns
• Media and influencer liaison and relations
• Drive and secure new business opportunities
• Support with company projects and initiatives
• Assist with day-to-day financial tracking
• Mentoring junior staff
The position is full-time, based in Melbourne. To apply, or see the full job description, email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Hardie Grant supports flexible working and offers many benefits including bonus leave days, volunteering, company-wide hack days, ongoing learning and development programs and much, much more. We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace. Applicants from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply, including people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.