Do you love creative digital storytelling in all its forms? Do you have the ability to think creatively and strategically to achieve both B2C and B2B marketing objectives? Do you thrive on creating social content that makes people take notice and clients rave about? Then hello! This could be your next big career move.
What’s the role?
The Content Manager is a mid-level role at Heads & Tales with room to grow in our evolving business. You’ll work on one of our key Sydney-based client accounts alongside a passionate team of creatives with the responsibility of formulating content plans; commissioning, scripting, writing and editing; and working with our production teams to create multi-platform content for exciting brands.
This is a rare opportunity to join our Ultimo-based team in a permanent full-time role with flexible working arrangements. No day is the same – the work is fast paced, deadline driven and multichannel. You’re a creative thinker who’s just as happy thinking big as you are rolling up your sleeves and doing the work.
The Content Manager thrives on finding creative ways of building an online presence, as well as experience using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy to talk to both consumers and B2B audiences – understanding the different requirements and relishing the challenge. Content could be articles, social executions, email campaigns, expert guides, podcasts, web copy, video and other related tasks that help to foster engagement online.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Client-friendly and can-do attitude
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Experienced digital storyteller who is equally comfortable crafting an SEO-friendly landing page, snappy social copy, or editing an in-depth expert guide as you are scripting a short video or animation
- Experience in content marketing (particularly B2B) and community management either in-house client side or at an agency
- Strong SEO skills, preferably experience using SEMRush or similar search tools
- Proficient using a variety of CMS
- Experience using project management and collaboration software
- Experience measuring the success of content, including but not limited to Google Analytics and social media listening tools
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud software (including InDesign)
- Interest in and experience producing content for brands in construction, property, architecture and design
- Understanding of brand and marketing fundamentals
- Create a dynamic line-up of content for clients that’s built on your own content marketing/ editorial expertise, market insights and data that meets our client’s brand and marketing goals
- Commission on-point content from a wide network of contributors and influencers, from writers and industry experts through to animators, video producers and photographers
- Coordinate content feedback from clients and make amends
- Manage clients, their requests and problem solve, ensuring our deliverables are submitted on time and on budget, and meet (and even exceed!) expectations
- Communicate and pitch concepts to both internal agency members and client stakeholders
Heads & Tales is a creative content agency on a mission to help our clients tell better stories, with thriving offices in Sydney and Melbourne. Our agency is part of the global Hardie Grant Media network and we often work closely with our sibling agencies Sherpa (video), tide.pr (PR & events) and Reload Media (digital marketing).
We're experts in content strategy, custom publishing, and content creation for all forms of modern media. We work with some of Australia’s most respected brands in retail, insurance, health, auto, culture – and everything in between – and we’re equally happy delivering highly strategic SEO copy or a thought leadership blog post as a glossy magazine or tough-talking podcast.
If this role sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your application to email@example.com with your CV and a cover letter telling us about what you consider to be your content superpower.
Hardie Grant supports flexible working and offers many benefits including bonus leave days, volunteering, company-wide hack days, ongoing learning and development programs and much, much more. We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace. Applicants from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply, including people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.